WE HAVE MOVED! http://oneimagination.weebly.com/

One Imagination empowers the current and next generation of leaders through written and oral expression. As a collective based in the Long Beach/South Bay area, we believe that through conscious artistic programming, community education and outreach, and leadership development, we can cultivate a world free of hatred, ignorance, injustice, inequality, and oppression.





Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Typical Cats in Los Angeles



So this is Jumakae, selling tickets for $10 each in opposed to the $15 at the door. I have to sell twenty, let me know if you guys are interested. I would love for all of you to be there!

As you all know, I will be in Kampuchea and Vietnam trekking for three weeks (Jan 1 - 17, 2008), so in the meantime, help me promote!

Btw, I'll be on the UPPER LEVEL.

Where: THE AIRLINER in Los Angeles
When: Friday, January 25, 2008
8pm - 1am
Cost: $15 ...but $10 from me!

and i'm not JUNE SWISS ANYMORE!!!!!




A new song has been posted up with Avi and I. Check the FACTS.

0 comments: